- Work closely with ServiceNow functional team to build requested items and tasks using workflows to manage processes from the customer to the fulfillment teams.
- Fulfill Service Requests such as workstation moves, software installations and equipment configuration changes.
- Develop, configure and improve core and custom applications.
- Create Active Directory computer and user accounts.
- Work directly with end users to resolve support issues within ServiceNow.
- Create and configure Business Rules, UI Policies, UI Actions, Client Scripts and ACLs including advanced scripting of each.
- Create and configure Notifications, UI pages, UI Macros, Script Includes, Formatters, etc. in ServiceNow.
- Load, manipulate and maintain data between ServiceNow and other systems.
- Documents, tracks and monitors all problems and requests to ensure a timely resolution.
- BA/BS degree in the related field.
- At least 1 year of installation experience as a ServiceNow system administrator, including ServiceNow IT service management (ITSM) experience.
- ServiceNow system administrator certification.
- Strong oral and written communication skills are required
- Demonstrated problem-solving and analytical abilities.
- Must meet government eligibility requirements.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Washington, DC (DC02)