ICF is seeking motivated Appian Developers in Arlington, VA.
- Experienced in Appian 17.x version design, implementation and ability to translate software requirements specifications into Appian application and prototype.
- Implementing design, development, and testing best practices across the entire software development life cycle.
- Participate in the day-to-day activities of the development team.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 3+ years of recent hands-on experience with Appian.
- Expertise with the Appian BPM Framework/architecture.
- Good working knowledge of Application Servers like JBoss, Weblogic, IIS etc. as part of the installation.
- Experienced in configuring, debugging, and systems integration including configuring forms, reports, underlying logic, and interface components as a developer.
- Experienced with relational databases and SQL scripting.
- Must be able to work with users to gather and refine requirements.
- Experienced with Appian Custom Data Store.
- Strong communication skills.
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- Certified Appian Developer.
- Experience working with Appian Tempo.
- Java developer experience is a strong plus.
- 1+ years of recent work experience on a software development project in a Federal government setting.
- 1+ years of experience with Agile Framework.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Arlington, VA (VA31)