We are hiring for a skilled Systems Architect with extensive experience supporting Microsoft Office 365 to join our team in Arlington, VA. We're looking for someone to provide a proven framework for strategy, governance, architecture, training, administration and support across the enterprise. In this role you'll be responsible for increasing user adoption of the Microsoft Office 365 platform, understanding changes to the platform, interpreting how the business can leverage these changes, and supporting the users.
What you'll be doing
- Aid in development and implementation of a proven framework for O365 program and help establish FDIC specific O365 CoE
- Approve or modify existing system design and architecture plans and documentation to ensure forward compatibility and compliance with established standards
- Research, assess and recommend new technologies to meet the future needs and capacity of FDIC’s infrastructure and network
- Lead cross-functional linked teams to address business or system problems using solid systems architectural and systems engineering principles
- Bridge the technical gap between our internal business partners, application developers and application support staff and our infrastructure operations and engineering teams
- Provide advice and assistance on relevant technical subjects to infrastructure and global IT management and executive leadership
- May take on role of Technical and/or Process Leader for enterprise-wide assignment
What you'll need
- 5+ years of extensive experience and technical knowledge of Microsoft cloud technologies
- Demonstrated understanding of core Microsoft cloud technologies and services including: Office 365, and core Microsoft technologies.
- Experience implementing services for large enterprises for Office 365 services in complex hybrid environment
- Demonstrated excellence at presenting complex technical topics to both executive, technical and business personnel
- Exceptional communication and personal skills, both written, verbal and while presenting to groups, including C-level executives
- Solid understanding of the commercial IT market for hardware and software
- Demonstrated ability to work with senior leadership to set and manage realistic program goals and metrics
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Virginia Client Office (VA88)