Senior Program Manager Lighting
Senior Program Manager
Lighting Energy Efficiency Programs
Western U.S. Region
ICF is growing its energy program implementation team to support new and existing contracts in the region. Our clients include energy utilities, recognizable Fortune 500 corporations, and a variety of Federal, State and local governmental agencies. We are seeking an experience Senior Lighting Program Manager to lead implementation of customer energy programs focused on residential, commercial or industrial markets.
- Managing a multi-functional project team comprised of technical, sales, administrative, and marketing specialists (both ICF internal staff and subcontractors) to successfully carry out implementation of utility customer energy programs focused on lighting energy efficiciency.
- Act as a subject matter expert in lighting, including lighting products, lighting design, energy efficiency characteristics of lighting systems, lighting for controlled environment agricultural applications, networked lighting controls and all forms and applications of solid state lighting.
- Interfacing with client’s program management staff to develop strategies to influence market adoption of lighting energy efficiency services
- Creating program plans and managing budgets, scope and schedule to achieve all program goals, KPIs, and client and customer satisfaction.
- Leading or contributing to development of winning proposals and solutions for new business.
- Bachelor's degree in business, engineering or other technical field
- 8+ years of experience developing and managing successful energy management programs and projects
- Expert level knowledge and experience with lighting design, application, evaluation, training energy end uses, including technical and financial aspects of energy efficiency, demand response and/or distributed generation strategies and tactics
- At least one or more recognized certifications of the lighting industry, such as the American Lighting Association CLC, LS; the National Council on Qualifications for Lighting Professionals (NCQLP) LC; the National Association of Lighting Management Companies (NALMCO) CLMC and CLCP; Association of Energy Engineers (AEE) CLEP; and the California Advanced Lighting Controls Training Program (CALCTP), or equivalent
- Management or technical consulting experience
- Sales/business development experience
- Knowledge of specific regulatory policies and procedures applicable to energy utilities and energy markets in general
- Knowledge of various market partners and channels that would be leveraged to implement a successful customer energy program
- Knowledge of sustainable building practices and technologies
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making capabilities
- Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information
- Ability to apply detailed knowledge of organizational procedures to make independent decisions and serve as a credible resource for a senior management team
- Ability to work with all levels of internal staff, as well as outside clients and vendors
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
- Ability to be flexible to handle multiple priorities
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Portland, OR (OR08)