@ ICF Next, we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world.
Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo.
We’re currently hiring for a Copywriter.
As a Copywriter, you will:
- Craft a variety of long and short form copy for emails, print ads, websites, radio spots, digital banners, direct mail, video scripts, social media. Like hats? You’ll wear lots of them.
- Develop, source, curate and edit strategic brand content that inspires audiences into action using the full communications mix (design, digital, print, film, experiential and events).
- You’ll write your amazing copy in an open, collaborative workspace where the ideas fly as freely as the fun.
- Working in a close-knit holistic creative partnership with the art director to generate workable concepts and ideas.
As a Copywriter, you will have:
- 4 (four) or more years of copywriting experience in a creative agency – a background in media, journalism or marketing is highly desirable.
- A good understanding of brands and communications, plus bags of creativity and enthusiasm – as proven by a strong portfolio of work across different channels and audiences.
- High standards and accuracy, excellent organisation and people skills, and the flexibility to collaborate or work individually using your initiative.
Job Location(s): This individual will sit in our Fairfax, Va office.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)