Data Analytics Engineer
ICF is currently seeking an ambitious Data Analytics Engineer to join our team. The successful candidate will design, develop, and deploy unique analytics and dashboard reporting functions in support of a large scale DoD program. Location - Adelphi, MD.
- Uses data and business intelligence tools to provide effective strategic, tactical and operational insight to enterprise operations.
- Provides functional testing, change management, troubleshooting and enhancements to business processes and applications.
- Manages cloud-based data and analytics for enterprise data systems validating report accuracy.
- Often requires a multidisciplinary engineering approach to model interfaces and interactions between systems.
- 5+ years relevant IT experience
- 3+ years Cloud Architecture experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Active Security clearance required
- Advanced knowledge of systems and network technologies and protocols
- DOD 8570 Compliance
- Strong initiative and a personal interest in Information Technology Security.
- People skills and the ability to communicate effectively with various clients with the ability to explain and elaborate on technical details.
- Knowledge of computer programming languages and scripting languages. Previous scripting and coding experience is desired but not required.
- AWS Certified
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Maryland Client Office (MD88)