Document Management Specialist
ICF is seeking an experienced Document Management Specialist to implement and administer enterprise-wide document management systems and related procedures that allow organizations to capture, store, retrieve, share, and destroy electronic records and documents.
- Tracks, monitors, maintains and reconciles data and information, generating monthly reports for engineering teams, internal customers, and external customers.
- Develops and completes procurement records for contract, change orders and modification files.
- Compiles and completes contract files for auditing and purchase order sourcing.
- Tracks the flow of documents including, but not limited to spreadsheets, proposals and financial reports.
- Files documents in designated folders on various systems (PeopleSoft, SharePoint).
- During audits, secures documents for viewing and shred the for security purposes.
- Maintains and updates database for overhead audit rates.
- U.S. Citizenship and active DOD Secret clearance
- At least five (5) years of experience working with federal records management systems, including writing, document version management and document archiving.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management, or Business
- 2 years related experience
- Experience with project controls, document control, and/or technical administrative support experience
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Maryland Client Office (MD88)