Computer User Support Specialist
ICF is seeking a Computer User Support Specialist to provide technical assistance to computer users for a large scale DoD program in Adelphi, MD.
- Answer questions or resolve computer problems for clients in person, or via telephone or electronically.
- Provide assistance concerning the use of computer hardware and software, including printing, installation, word processing, electronic mail, and operating systems.
- U.S. Citizenship and active DOD Secret clearance
- Bachelors’ Degree
- A minimum of 3+ years experience in a user support role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Maryland Client Office (MD88)