Senior Information Assurance Analyst
ICF is hiring for a Senior Information Assurance Analyst based out of our Adelphi, MD client office. In this role you'll provide the Information Assurance Manager’s (IAM) office with accreditation support and guidance through established Department of Defense (DoD) and Army policies and well as organizational policies.
- Evaluate customer requirements in order to develop efficient and robust RMF packages.
- Review and understand relevant policy and technical RMF Controls for specific applicability and compliance requirements.
- Review and document results from conducted vulnerability, risk assessments, and scanning tools.
- Gather, develop, and amend artifacts in order to support and comply with legislative requirements, client requests, and/or industry practices.
- Ensure security controls are implemented correctly, operating as intended, and are producing the desired outcome.
- Submit, update, and support RMF packages within eMASS.
- Develop A&A templates for organizational use.
- Evaluate emerging cybersecurity tools and technologies for organizational impact.
- Coordinate cybersecurity inspections such as: DAIG, CSA, and CCRI, RMF.
- Develop and review Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
Required Professional Skills:
- Customer friendly with excellent written, verbal and problem solving skills.
- The ability to develop and execute detailed plans for cybersecurity projects.
- Able to multi-task and work independently within a team environment.
- Understanding of DoD and Army IA policies, guidance, and best practices.
- Understands RMF assessment and DoD Risk Management Framework (RMF) accreditation packages.
- Understanding of DISA Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs).
- Strong ability to develop effective written procedures and SOPs to guide daily operations.
- Working knowledge of cybersecurity tools for perimeter security, vulnerability management, host based security, network monitoring, etc.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft, Apple, and UNIX operating systems.
- U.S. CitizenshipAbility to maintain active DoD clearance.
- Must be DoD 8570 compliant and maintain required certifications for an IAM II appointment.
- 6 years relevant IT experience with 3-6 of those years in Information Assurance and/or system security and a Bachelor’s/Graduate degree or equivalent in work experience.
- Skilled with Microsoft Office products such as Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Mature, self-motivated, adaptable and able to work well in a group environment.
- Ability to maintain professional work appearance, attire, and positive behaviors.
- IASO/ISSO/IAM experience.
- Experience evaluating and managing vulnerabilities for a DoD network.
- Experience with Army A&A processes.
- Experience leading meetings or training sessions.
- Experience with managing cybersecurity projects.
- Knowledge of Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs), Army Gold Master (AGM) and SCAP scans.
- Experience using DoD IA tools (e.g., eMASS, Retina, Nessus, Host Based Security System (HBSS))
- Experience with Vulnerability Management
- Knowledge of DoD Assessment & Authorization procedures.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Maryland Client Office (MD88)