Air Quality Specialist
- Conduct in-depth technical and quantitative analysis with respect to project domain
- Prepare study reports in consultation with project manager , appraise the project findings with client through discussion and presentations as a team member or individually
- Take ownership of specific projects and assist in overall plan of activities, by being an integral part of the team.
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative research, including data analysis, stakeholder interviews and engagement and support the advancement of the research and policy engagement for air quality.
- To monitor the policy developments in India and across key countries of the world on air pollution
- Perform research and analysis projects for self-development and learning.
Basic Qualifications & Experience:
• Master’s in environment/environmental science/chemistry from a reputed university.
• 3-4 years of experience in air quality , clean air action plans, air pollution monitoring technologies and management from a Research/Consultancy.
• Should have a strong research background, including an understanding of experimental and analytical research.
• Candidates with experience in air quality modelling will be preferred.
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills. Proficiency in MS suite.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to plan and manage multiple tasks/projects
- Ability to work with all levels of internal staff, as well as outside clients and vendors
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
New Delhi, India (II77)