Climate Change Specialist
- Conduct in-depth technical and quantitative analysis with respect to project domain
- Prepare study reports in consultation with project manager , appraise the project findings with client through discussion and presentations as a team member or individually
- Take ownership of specific projects and assist in overall plan of activities, by being an integral part of the team.
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative research, including data analysis, stakeholder interviews and engagement and support the advancement of the research and policy engagement for climate change.
- To monitor the policy developments in India and across key countries of the world on climate change
- Perform research and analysis projects for self-development and learning.
Basic Qualifications & Experience:
- Master’s degree in environment/environmental science/sustainability/climate science or relevant streams from a reputed university.
- 3-5 years of experience in climate change, GHG mitigation, low carbon pathways, air quality, clean energy policies across different sectors.
- Should have a strong research background, including an understanding of experimental and analytical research.
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills. Proficiency in MS suite.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to plan and manage multiple tasks/projects
- Ability to work with all levels of internal staff, as well as outside clients and vendors
ICF (NASDAQ:ICFI) is a global consulting services company with over 7,000 full- and part-time employees, but we are not your typical consultants. At ICF, business analysts and policy specialists work together with digital strategists, data scientists and creatives. We combine unmatched industry expertise with cutting-edge engagement capabilities to help organizations solve their most complex challenges. Since 1969, public and private sector clients have worked with ICF to navigate change and shape the future. Learn more at icf.com
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
New Delhi, India (II77)