Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Director, Organizational Design & Change Management
@ ICF Next, we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world. Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo.
We’re currently hiring for an Organizational Design & Change Management Director in our Los Angeles office.
As an Organizational Design & Change Management Director you will:
Advise clients and build client relationships
· Make strategic recommendations to clients based on understanding business needs, data analysis and subject matter expertise.
· Oversee the strategy and planning for client accounts, understanding client needs and looking for opportunities to expand revenue.
· Participate in writing new business proposals.
· Act as an advisor to the client, building trust in all interactions and growing client relationships.
Oversee organizational design, assessment and change management client accounts
· Lead the team to consolidate research inputs and present recommendations for client’s organizational improvement (e.g. training, new process, new org design).
· Lead assessment activities including approving survey design and conducting stakeholder interviews.
· As part of assessment and/or change management, lead the review of client financials to look for opportunities for efficiency or better impact in planned spending.
· Lead client meetings and presentations on a regular basis.
· Manage large-scale transformation, tracking talent placement and design changes as part of a large organizational reorganization.
· Manage and produce work across the lifecycle of the project such as, designing and writing content for executive-facing presentation decks, building leadership team agendas, writing change businesses cases, building strategic planning approaches and drafting senior job descriptions.
· Direct client teams, ensuring development of client-ready work product and presentations. Review and oversee all account processes to ensure the team is completing work of high quality. Provide feedback and coaching if needed.
Develop and deploy large-scale professional training programs
· Gain input from senior members of the firm in approving approaches to training
· Provide training suggestions to the client based on org assessments and best practice knowledge. Review plans for large-scale training and provide feedback to the team.
· Provide subject matter input in development of trainings.
· Research and write content for training courses as appropriate.
Team leadership and mentoring
· Mentor team members for self-improvement.
· Motivate the team to do their best work.
· Promote a positive, collaborative environment.
As an Organizational Design & Change Management Director, you will have:
· 5+ years of professional management consulting experience in organizational design, development, or people operations
· 5+ years of client-facing experience
· 3+ years people management experience
· Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in organization design, communications or related business degree.
· Excellent presentation and communications skills
· Advanced business acumen and analytical thinking
· Ability to travel 20%-30% of the time
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Los Angeles, CA (CA75)