Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Senior UX / UI Designer
Job title: Senior UX/UI Designer
Who you work with
You will play a pivotal role as a senior UX UI Designer in our growing UK Digital team in Leeds. Reporting into the Digital Director, you will collaborate primarily with specialists across digital, CX strategy and content. You will also work with ICF Next’s wider creative specialist teams, project leads and clients – both in the UK and internationally.
What you do
As a key player in the team, you will devise and design digital solutions for many of the world’s best-known brands.With an approximate split of 30% UX and 70% UI – you’ll work across many different sectors and audiences. Designing various digital solutions; from websites and apps, to digital marketing campaigns, to interactive brand experiences.
- Work with the CX strategy team, project leads and clients directly to research and understand the business and user needs, KPIs and audience profiles
- Use data and insight gathered to propose effective solutions that will best achieve the aims of the brief, applying strategic expertise and awareness of the latest digital technologies throughout
- Create user stories and design the UX, including user journeys, site maps and wireframes, whilst supporting with the development of proposals and technical scopes
- Work closely with digital team colleagues and other creative specialists to design contemporary and highly engaging user interfaces across a wide variety of digital solutions. Driving creativity and innovation, whilst ensuring user and business needs are addressed
- Partner with development team specialists to ensure the proposed UX/UI is fully considered and compatible with or development technologies and UX/UI best practice
- Keep abreast of digital trends, new technologies and releases, communicating new ideas and learnings with colleagues, whilst continually driving forward innovation, quality and creativity within the team
- Support to continually improve the overall performance of the team by continually finding ways to enhance our working practices and elevate the efficiency and quality of our work
- Work with team colleagues to estimate and plan time and resources required to deliver projects, ensuring budgets and key milestone deadlines are met and stakeholder expectations are managed at all times
- Proactively engage in meetings including briefings, team meetings, workshops, creative ideation sessions and project debriefs
- Play a crucial role in the ongoing development of ICF Next’s Digital offering, promoting and upselling digital services and adopting our core values on a day-to-day basis
Who you are
Experience and Knowledge
- Degree or similar in web, digital or graphic design
- 5+ years’ experience working in digital marketing team or similar
- Proven expertise in delivering effective UX strategy and contemporary UI design across various digital mar/comms and experiential solutions, with a portfolio to match
- Advanced understanding and awareness of digital mar/comms and experiential technologies, UX / UI best practice and end-to-end development processes
- Expert design skills using Sketch and Adobe CS, with good understanding of After Effects and Lottie preferred
- Good understanding of various UX planning, prototyping and user testing technologies such as Uxpressia, InVision, Usersnap, Hotjar etc.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills with the confidence to ask questions, challenge assumptionsand discuss ideas with colleagues and clients at all levels
- Logical thinker and accomplished problem solver, with attention to detail that’s second to none
- Commercially aware and highly organised with the ability to effectively prioritise tasks and act decisively in anevery changing fast-paced creative environment
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Leeds - Carlton Mills (GB77)