Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Cyber Security Analyst
ICF is currently seeking an ambitious Cyber Security Analyst to join our team. The successful candidate will provide support for DoD customers.
· Constant monitoring of intrusion detection systems.
· Creation of technically detailed reports based on intrusions and events.
· Provides assistance in computer incident investigations
· Analyze and evaluate anomalous network and system activity.
· Assist in troubleshooting and problem solving a wide variety of client issues.
· Provide quality customer service with excellent communication skills.
· Recommend courses of action to prevent and mitigate intrusions
· 5 years relevant IT experience.
· 5 years relevant IA and/or security experience.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
· Must hold an maintain an active clearance.
· Ability to work rotating shifts if necessary
· An advanced understanding of current threats and trends present in the Information Security and Technology field.
· Advanced knowledge of network technologies and protocols
· Understanding of network hardware devices and experience configuring Access Control Lists/ or other Firewall or Router configuration experience
· Ability to demonstrate strong knowledge of computer security concepts
· DO DOD 8570 Compliance; must hold certifications meeting the requirements for both IAT-II (CCNA, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Sec+, or SSCP) & CSSP-Analyst (CEH, DFR, CySA+, GCIA, GCIH, GICSP, or SCYBER)
· Initiative and a personal interest in Information Technology Security.
· People skills and the ability to communicate effectively with various clients with the ability to explain and elaborate on technical details.
· Have used network security analysis tools such as Snort, TCPDUMP, WireShark, and other Host or Network based Intrusion Detection Systems
· Experience with system vulnerability assessment.
· Knowledge of Linux/UNIX and Windows OS security.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Excellent problem solving skills.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Colorado Client Office (CO88)