Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
ICF is seeking cyber professionals, with prior military, civil service and/or contractor experience within AFSPC, ACC, and 24 AF staff, to provide programs support for the transition of the Air Force Major Command (MAJCOM) cyber portfolio roles and responsibilities from Air Force Space Command (AFSPC) to Air Combat Command (ACC). Duties include support for all traditional elements of A-Staff support within a MAJCOM. Initial team’s work is at ACC headquarters, Joint Base Langley-Eustis in Hampton, Virginia.
Are you an experienced and cleared analyst with experience in DoD cyber? If so, here is your opportunity to use your well-developed strategic and higher-order critical thinking skills for important work on a DoD cyber mission project. In this role you will primarily serve as a staff officer supporting our client’s mission.
What you will do:
- Develop a full understanding of the client’s:
- Business practices
- Legal requirements
- Contributors and their relationship to our client regarding the cyber mission
- Demonstrate and work with the client’s level mindset and knowledge regarding all work products and services
- Write, read, and conduct research at an advanced level for work in an executive environment
- Utilize strong time-management skills and communicate at an executive level across a diverse workforce to build a constructive work relationships with the client
- Contribute to the overall mission within one of the following areas:
- Evaluation/Training Support
- Policy and Governance Support
- Plans and Program Support
- Requirements Support
- Operations Support
- Sustainment Support
- Policy Management
- Plans & Program Support
What you need to be considered:
- Bachelor degree and at least 3 year of cybersecurity, program analyst experience or no degree with at least 4 years of relevant experience within one of the areas noted above.
- US Citizenship
- Active DOD clearance
- Willingness and Ability to work full time in the Hampton, VA area
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Virginia Client Office (VA88)