Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
We are looking for a Business Architect to join ICF to support a large, business analysis and management support services contract within a CIO organization. This position will be located on client site in Arlington, VA.
What you'll be doing
- Works with the project/program team to develop and implement a business architecture strategy based on a situational awareness of various business scenarios and motivations.
- Recommends and applies a structured business architecture approach and methodology for the capture and creation of key views of the enterprise.
- Manages the tactical and strategic enterprise goals ensuring traceability.
- Maintains a broad, enterprise-wide view of the business and varying degrees of appreciation for strategy, processes and capabilities, enabling technologies, data, and governance.
- Maintains the business architecture.
What you'll need
- A Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration or a related field
- Minimum of eight (8) years of relevant experience
What we'd like you to have
- Experience with TOGAF and FEAF.
- Demonstrates a developed ability to recognize and recommend improvements to structural issues within the organization, functional interdependencies and cross-silo redundancies.
- Demonstrates expert ability in using model-based representations and other high level modeling techniques, oral and written communications, and situational analysis and decision making abilities related to areas like operational concept development, business capability modeling, FEAF performance reference model/business reference model, value stream mapping, and business model canvass
- Experience in maturing and maintaining business architecture programs within an organization.
- Expertise in consolidating disparate and dispersed business information into an integrated and structured framework.
- Mastery of integrating business architecture with other enterprise architecture domains (e.g., data architecture, application architecture, etc.).
- Additionally, skilled in areas of business process management, business relationship management, and risk management and security.
- Stakeholder engagement, meeting facilitation, and expert communications (written, verbal, presentation).
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Virginia Client Office (VA88)