Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Human Resources Coordinator
Do you dream about how to make recruiting processes better? How to increase candidate engagement on job posts? If this sounds like you or sounds like something you want to do, then this could be the job for you. Talent Experience Coordinators are a part of our Talent Acquisitions (HR) team here at ICF.
You will play a crucial part in the operations of our Talent Acquisition team. The role will be a hybrid of processing information, marketing our positions, as well as strategic program support. A successful candidate will need to be detail oriented, reliable, flexible, able to work with little direction, consistently meet all deadlines, and adaptable to partnering with teammates across the globe and from different departments who have different work styles.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing company committed to employee growth and development. This position is based in our New Delhi, India office.
What will you do?
- Post positions on various online job boards, social media, and niche sites
- Initiates relocation process for newly hired employees and/or transfers
- Process travel reimbursements for our candidates
- Participates in special projects such as recruiting initiatives and team campaigns
- Maintain our job posting Excel sheet with updated information
Do you meet the requirements?
- High School diploma/equivalent
- 2+ years of professional work experience
- Demonstrated experience in Microsoft Office (particularly MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel)
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision making capabilities
- Ability to work independently and as an integral part of a team
Interested in earning bonus points?
- Bachelor’s degree; preferred
- Experience in a Human Resources support role
- Experience working for a consulting company
- Experience interacting with senior management
- Experience with audio and video conferencing
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
New Delhi, India (II77)