Case Manager Lead - CDBG DR - Florida
ICF seeks a Case Management Lead to oversee the operations of Housing Assistance Centers, outreach and intake services, and eligibility determinations for implementation of Florida Housing Assistance Programs with Community Development Block Grant recovery funding. The Case Management Lead will work closely with the Program Manager and senior ICF staff, subject matter experts and will be able to understand multiple programs, train a team of case managers and clearly communicate information to applicants regarding their options to help them make informed decisions.
- Manage the operation of Housing Assistance Centers, ensuring that the operations run efficiently and effectively to provide the highest level of customer services to the applicants.
- Train, supervise, and evaluate the operations of Housing Assistance Centers and eligibility determination team
- Provide guidance and assessment of staff as needed.
- Help refine program procedures and processes for implementation.
- Oversee staff to set up systems and be available to interpret and apply the regulations within the context of these systems.
- Track and report team performance metrics to ensure compliance with the contract.
- Manage schedule and timesheets for staff.
- Adhere to compliance with all applicable rules and regulations; maintain discretion and confidentiality.
- Effectively utilize all available resources.
- Supervise Disaster Recovery Case Specialists and other staff
- Provide training on program policies and procedures
- Ensure that staff provides the highest level of customer service, and that applicants fully understand program requirements and are frequently updated on application and grant progress
- Confirm duplicative benefits (e.g. insurance, SBA loans) and scope adjustments
- Validate grant agreements, letters, and other required program documents
- Ensure all hard copy and automated files are updated and maintained in strict accordance with established policies and procedures
- Interact with senior staff from local, state and federal government agencies
- Coordinate public outreach events and off-site applicant meetings
- Present technical information in key meetings
- Advise senior leadership
- 5+ years of experience in housing operations
- Bachelor's degree; relevant experience may substitute
- CDBG-DR, FEMA and previous Disaster Recovery experience preferred
- Knowledge of housing, intake and case management services and best practices
- Project and personnel management skills and experience managing large scale operations projects
- Excellent communication and customer service skills and exhibit a high level of professionalism in all communications
- Ability to be flexible to handle multiple priorities and to work long hours as necessary
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making capabilities
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel).
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and be flexible to handle multiple priorities
- Ability to effectively manage staff
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Florida Client Office (FL88)