Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Human Capital/Talent Management Consultant-Army
ICF is currently looking for a Human Capital/Talent Management Consultant to provide analytic, management, and advisory services to support existing and create new civilian readiness and talent management initiatives to improve the Army’s Civilian workforce.
***This position will sit at the Pentagon in Arlington, Va
- Active clearance
- Experience with the following talent management life cycle areas: acquire, develop, employ, and retain.
- Extensive knowledge of the Army talent management initiatives, strategic planning, workforce development, employee engagement, leadership development, career programs.
- Master’s degree and a minimum of five years performing analytical and evaluation tasks in the areas of civilian human resources strategy, management, development, and operations.
- In lieu of a master’s degree, 10 years of experience with a bachelor’s degree.
- Knowledgeable in Army Staff Operations
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Virginia Client Office (VA88)