Aviation MRO Senior Consultant
ICF is currently seeking a senior consultant in our Aerospace & MRO (A&M) Practice, based in one of our ICF Global Offices - London, New York, Washington, or Delhi. The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate a background in MRO consulting and ideally have held executive roles in an airline.
The position requires a candidate with strong project management, business development, analytical and presentation capabilities. The person is expected to be able work across the A&M, Airline and Aircraft leasing practices.
Key KPIs are sales targets and billable utilisation targets
- Structure and manage assignments with limited oversight, including outlining and drafting storyboards of deliverables, defining analyses, directing teams of Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and taking responsibility for preparing client-ready final work product
- Provide QA of analyst work output
- Participate as a member of a consulting team on client projects
- Support corporate growth initiatives, such as the development of intellectual capital, white papers, social media or other marketing materials
- Support internal discussions and analyses to develop firm-wide perspectives
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with senior counterparts at client organisations
- Lead proposal development to identify customer needs and provide cost effective solutions within ICF financial protocols
- Attend industry conferences for networking, new business development and delivering speeches
- Responsible for identifying and pursuing projects at target accounts
- 10 + years overall experience in MRO and/or airline industries
- Demonstrated expertise in consulting
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in implementing project management process, tools and techniques
- Ability to travel
- University degree preferred
- Post Holder experience highly valued
Professional and Personal Skills:
The successful candidate will clearly demonstrate the following strengths:
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making capabilities.
- Unquestionable business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information.
- Ability to simplify complex technical and commercial issues and articulate these to clients in a coherent and structured manner.
- Ability to work under tight time constraints with all levels of internal staff, as well as outside clients and vendors.
The location of this role can be in one of our ICF Global Offices - London, New York, Washington, or Delhi.
ICF offers an excellent benefits package and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
London Riverscape (GB75)