Marketing Outreach Account Manager
Marketing Outreach Account Manager
Here’s your chance to join our award-winning agency, ICF Next. We’re searching for a Marketing Outreach Account Manager to conduct targeted employer and partner outreach to encourage and promote the use of transit on Long Island, to improve mobility and air quality. The Outreach Specialist will be responsible for contacting and meeting with organizations to promote awareness and usage of the transit for commuting and travel, promoting the services of the Long Island Rail Road (LIRR) and other transit operators, and increasing awareness of LIRR projects affecting commuters and businesses on the island. As a proven communicator, presenter, and expert relationship-builder, you will spearhead the planning, organization, and implementation large scale communications campaigns to encourage transit usage on the Island.
The selected candidate should have a general background and understanding of the transit network on Long Island, and have excellent written and oral communication skills, and strong inter-personal skills. You will be expected to work both individually and collaboratively to execute tasks that support the delivery of accurate, timely, and high-quality products and services.
***This position will be full time remote, the selected candidate must be able to easily conduct-in person outreach in Nassau and Suffolk Counties in Long Island, NY
- Researching, contacting, and following up with organizations, employers, and businesses to promote transit options
- Community outreach and building relationships
- Attending on-site outreach events and meetings with businesses, associations, and organizations
- Conducting direct outreach to commuters and travelers to raise awareness of LIRR and other transit services
- Drafting and giving presentations to area organizations to raise awareness of transit promotions, services, etc.
- Coordinating the development of a range of communications products, outreach materials, promotional items, and digital materials
- Coordinating projects with internal creative and technical teams to ensure we meet deadlines and milestones
- Employing the full range of communications tools including digital, social, visual, presentations, and written remarks, collateral, and digital properties
- Proactively drive projects from concept to completion, working closely with the client and project partners
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field
- 5 years’ experience in outreach, communications, or marketing
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Self-starter, able to work well both individually and in teams
- Ability to develop and deliver PowerPoint/Prezi presentations
- Experience with orchestrating the development marketing collateral (print and online) and marketing channels (e.g. e-mail, social, and events)
- Experience working collaboratively with a creative department to conceive, create, and deliver outstanding creative communications products, and outreach campaigns
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
- Knowledge of marketing analytics platforms such as Google Analytics
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Responsive and open to feedback
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making capabilities
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Superior interpersonal skills including courtesy, professionalism, and a cooperative attitude
- Creative thinker with innovative approach to problem solving
- Ability to be flexible to handle multiple priorities
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
New York Remote Office (NY99)