AEM Technical Director
@ ICF Next, we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world. Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo.
We’re currently hiring for an AEM Technical Director. This individual may sit in any of our ICF Next offices OR remote.
As an AEM Technical Director, you will:
- Act as lead architect and technical client lead in the strategy, design, and delivery of cutting-edge, business solutions across multiple client engagements and internal delivery teams
- Partner closely with project management and business development teams to resource scope and estimate new client engagements
- Participate in technology strategy engagements to understand clients’ long-term business and technology objectives. Contribute to road map and recommendation deliverables.
- Manage direct reports and resource allocation as well as oversee the career growth of each team member.
- Communicate and collaborate with Sales, Client Services, BA/PM/QA, UX, Strategy and more, acting as senior technical lead
- Own documentation and design architecture by converting design into stories, conducting code reviews, establishing code management processes and participating in deployments to ensure flawless execution on projects
- Help craft and implement innovation and delivery best practices across Adobe and broader ICF Next technology delivery teams
As an AEM Technical Director you will have:
- Experience leading 3+ complex Adobe AEM implementation projects from design (architecture) through implementation and delivery for consulting clients
- 3+ years of experience managing software development teams
- 3+ years of experience scoping, estimating, and pitching new client engagements
- 5+ years of design, development, and architecture experience in AEM (components, page templates, bundles, JCR queries, etc.)
- 5+ years of experience communicating and collaborating effectively with internal and external client and delivery teams
- 10+ years of Java software development experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Please be assured we’ll treat any information you share with us with the utmost care, only use your information for recruitment purposes and will never sell it to other companies for marketing purposes. Please review https://www.icf.com/legal/Canada-privacy-statement to view ICF’s Privacy Statement for more details.
We thank all candidates in advance for their application, but only those contacted for an interview will receive a reply.
At ICF Next, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to creating a culture with a diversity of talented individuals who join, stay, and work in an environment that enables them to thrive. ICF Next is committed to providing accommodations. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Chicago, IL (IL11)