Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Marketing & Communications Associate
Marketing & Communications Associate
Here’s your chance to join our award-winning agency, ICF Next. We’re searching for our next Marketing & Communications Associate to support marketing and outreach for state and local government clients. You’ll make a real impact working with clients to address and solve key their key issues, drive change, and grow our business.
As our next Marketing & Communications Associate, you’ll use your excellent writing, communications and marketing skills to coordinate and implement innovative marketing strategies, and outreach campaigns designed to encourage consumers and organizations to choose sustainable and green transportation options like ridesharing, transit, walking and biking.
You’ll have solid marketing and communications experience, and a passion and understanding of pressing issues like sustainability, mobility, and creating better commuting habits for all. If you are a strong writer, proactive by nature, driven by deadlines, and have a keen eye for details, we'd love to talk to you. Learn more about us at ICFNext.com! Position is based in the Atlanta, GA area. Minimal travel is required.
- Coordinate and provide support for outreach and marketing campaigns, aimed at encouraging behavior change and smart transportation choices to improve mobility in Atlanta.
- Provide support for day to day marketing and communications activities targeted toward businesses and residents.
- Coordinate with the creative team on the process of developing, designing and printing outreach campaign materials.
- Research and identify relevant topics for inclusion in customer communications, newsletters, and social media.
- Manage editorial calendars for e-blasts and quarterly newsletters.
- Coordinate content on social media platforms including Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. Curate and draft content to promote local campaign outreach activities.
- Coordinate event photos for social media.
- Identify cross-promotional opportunities.
- Procure outreach and event materials.
- Coordinate creative and outreach materials with internal creative and technical teams to ensure we meet deadlines and milestones.
- Proactively drive projects from concept to completion, working closely with project manager, and client team.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 2-4 years’ experience in marketing, either in an agency or working within a communications department of an organization
- A focus on service, responsiveness, and superior client service
- Experience with orchestrating the development of marketing collateral (print and online) and marketing channels (e.g. e-mail, social, and events)
- Experience working collaboratively with a creative department to conceive, create, and deliver outstanding creative communications products
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams to develop effective local marketing campaigns with measurable results
- Ability to develop presentations and talking points for executive-level speakers
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Responsive and open to feedback
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making capabilities
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Superior interpersonal skills including courtesy, professionalism, and a cooperative attitude
- Creative thinker with innovative approach to problem solving
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
- Knowledge of marketing analytics platforms such as Google Analytics
- Ability to be flexible to handle multiple priorities
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Atlanta, GA (GA15)