Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Senior Drupal Developer
@ ICF Next, we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world. Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo.
We’re currently hiring for a Senior Drupal Developer. This person may sit in our Chicago office, any of our nationwide offices, or remote!
As a Senior Developer, you will:
- Join a dynamic team working hand-in-hand with creative, UX, engineering, and subject matter expert team members using modern design and development techniques to build creative and visually stunning applications
- Create and maintain Drupal applications, engineer cutting edge optimizations to deliver blazing-fast sites and create custom themes and modules to provide exciting and rich user experiences
- Participate in client-facing dealings
- Translate business requirements into technical details relevant to Drupal
- Resolve functional and technical issues relating to Drupal
- Provide technical leadership on complex projects that require integrating CRM, eCommerce, campaign, targeting, and social network integration with the Drupal platform
- Create technical documentation as part of client deliverables
- Mentor team members.
- Support the sales team with proposal strategy, estimations, and pitches as required
As a Senior Developer, you will have:
- Experience in Drupal 8
- Experience in working with Acquia BLT, Lightning.
- Strong knowledge of TCP/IP, SSL, SMTP, HTTP, load balancers, DNS, CDNs, high
- availability architecture
- Experience in release engineering and automation
- Experience in writing requirements and design documentation
- Experience with version control tools (e.g. Git), Branch and Merge processes, and
- continuous integration build systems and tools. (e.g. Travis, Jenkins)
- Experience in basic Unix administration and shell scripts
- Experience working with agile methodology
- Strong communication skills
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Chicago, IL (IL11)