Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Intern Community Manager
ICF Next, formerly ICF Mostra, is one of the leading integrated communication agencies in Europe.
We are specialised in helping European institutions and other international organisations to raise awareness about their policies and actions and, engage with a variety of audiences. With the support of our global partner network, we can offer solutions for communication needs, in any medium and in any language, across the world.
We challenge ourselves and our clients to communicate to citizens and confront realities and tackle new challenges. Our 1,700+ deep bench of creatives, communicators, strategists, technologists, and data analysts are committed to helping organizations to meet barriers head-on.
To find real value – sooner. And to create lasting change that leaves them better prepared to face the future. Check us out at ICFNext.com!
We are currently looking for an Intern Community Manager to join our team for a six months paid traineeship.
Can you demonstrate?
- Previous basic experience in community management or social media in general
- Excellent knowledge of English and good copy-writing skills
- Interest in communicating about EU policies to EU citizens
- Excellent attention to detail and creative thinking
- Flexible attitude and ability to work effectively as part of a team
Examples of assignments:
- Monitor and respond to online comments (community management)
- Monitor the questions under campaign’s hashtag
- Prepare social media posts for the client’s Facebook/Instagram/Twitter channel
- Map relevant Twitter and other social media accounts for the campaign
- Prepare an overview of weekly/monthly results of an implemented social media campaign
- Suggest and prepare posts/visuals/polls engaging the Facebook group members
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Brussels, Belgium (BE75)