Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Program Support, Energy Efficiency -Madison, WI
Program Support, Energy EfficiencyMadison, WI
ICF is adding staff to its energy efficiency team in the Midwest Region to support a wide range of energy efficiency programs. Our clients include utilities, recognizable Fortune 500 global corporations, as well as a variety of industry and Government organizations.
We are seeking an Energy Analyst to take a significant role in the implementation of programs that will deliver and expand our offerings in the Midwest. The Analyst is responsible for completing project tasks related to the development and delivery of accurate, timely, and high quality products and services.
- Creates written documents that convey key analytic findings for distribution to internal/external clients
- Resolves issues effectively with projects/clients
- Plans and arranges schedules and budgets for projects
- Coordinates project team activities and delegates work when appropriate
- Drafts marketing materials and letter proposals as needed for projects
- Provides direction to junior staff in document preparation
- Work directly with clients, as well as internal and external experts in their field of expertise
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in areas such as business, information technology, public policy, engineering, economics, social sciences, physical sciences or related disciplines
- 1-3 years of specific subject area work experience including advanced experience with Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, Access) and any project specific software programs
- Exceptional research skills, including qualitative and quantitative data collection and analysis skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Presentation skills, including experience with presenting concepts to clients (both internal and external)
- Strong outreach, organizational and self-motivation skills
- Demonstrated customer service orientation and outstanding level of professionalism#EEWI#
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Madison, WI (WI01)