Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Contact Center Survey Supervisor
Contact Center Supervisor
The contact center Survey Operations Supervisor, reporting to the Survey Operations Manager will provide leadership and execution for a Call Center focused on Outbound Survey Research. The successful candidate's responsibilities will include staffing, training, scheduling, production, mentoring, supervision, quality, and reporting as ICF delivers results and meets the requirements for contracted work with a focus on telephone survey research. Having the ability, desire and experience to develop processes, lead and mentor others and perform the critical tasks associated with an Outbound Call Center is critical to success.
The 30+ seat Call Center, applicants must be able to work evenings and nights as well as weekend days.
- Associates degree
- 5+ years of experience working in a call center, contact center or processing center environment (education may be substituted for experience on a year-for-year basis).
- Ability to demonstrate strong communication skills, both written and oral, required.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of management/supervisory experience in contact/call center
- Proficiency with computer software programs including MS Office (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to develop, implement and execute business processes for new business.
- Strong issue management and risk mitigation background
- Strong personnel management skills and experience
- Strong verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills required.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision making capabilities required.
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment is a must.
- Superior interpersonal skills including courtesy, professionalism, and a cooperative attitude required.
- Ability to be flexible to handle multiple priorities and to work limited overtime as necessary required.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Seattle, WA (WA25)