Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Senior Marketing Specialist
Senior Marketing Specialist
If you’re passionate about marketing and digital technology and have 6+ years of marketing and advertising experience, we want you as part of our team! ICF is a consulting firm with the 8th largest independent marketing agency in the country. Our award-winning marketing team is growing and in search of a Senior Marketing Specialist who is passionate about implementing marketing and advertising strategies. This role supports the Focus on Energy Program, a project that helps residents and businesses of Wisconsin reduce energy waste. This is an opportunity to make an impact on your community by empowering others to make smart energy decisions with enduring economic benefits. You will blend creative thinking with technical skills to help clients build brands, devise business strategies, implement responsive technologies, and create user experiences. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with at least six years of professional marketing communications experience looking forward to building a long-term career. We push the marketing and digital world forward, using technology and creativity to connect people with product and services to help better their lives and the environment. We’re looking for talented people ready to fulfill their potential.
- Create marketing plans that drive consumer awareness and engagement
- Implement marketing plans within assigned marketing budgets.
- Create marketing and promotional strategies that ensure customer participation and meet marketing goals.
- Engage teams to implement marketing for a multi-media campaign such as digital, social, print, and direct mail.
- Generate ideas for promoting energy efficiency programs to residential customers in conjunction with the program managers and their teams
- Engage ICF’s creative team to develop marketing collateral such as digital ads, direct mail, newsletters, fact sheets, web content
- Develop briefings, presentations, and other communications tools
- Track and report on marketing campaign metrics
- Track multiple deliverables on deadlines using Microsoft Project, Excel spreadsheets, SharePoint, and other tools
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Managing a project from start to finish. Conceptualizing and aligning with the client, interacting with editors, designers, production managers through completion of project.
- 6+ years of professional marketing communications experience
- Experience working with Google Analytics
- Excellent writing skills
- Knowledge of traditional, digital, and social media environments
- Energetic, self-starter and resourceful problem solver with experience working in a multi-task environment
- High attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple ongoing activities
- Can-do attitude and willingness to jump in where needed
- Responsive to feedback
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making capabilities
- Superior interpersonal skills including courtesy, professionalism, and a cooperative attitude
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
- Ability to be flexible to handle multiple priorities
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Madison, WI (WI01)