Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
@ ICF Next, we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world.
Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo.
We’re currently hiring for a DevOps Engineer in our Minneapolis office.
As a DevOps Engineer you will:
- Implement: Develop and implement digital technology solutions with appropriate software design methodology in a dynamic and faced paced team environment.
- Lead: be the technical project lead on large and medium scale projects. This includes selection and review of technology frameworks/architecture to be used on projects.
- Requirements: work with Project Manager and other team members to break down project requirements into development tasks. Help provide scopes/estimates.
- Code Reviews: Enforce best practices, code guidelines and ensure code quality is up to standards.
- Documentation: participate in the discovery of new projects and document technical requirements as needed.
- Continuous Improvement: passion for increasing quality while simultaneously decreasing the effort to get there.
- Communicate: share knowledge and thought leadership to the rest of the organization, including strategic technical direction as well as professional development opportunities.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS, related discipline, or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of progressive experience in Information Technology positions focusing on Systems Administration, Engineering, & Architecture
- Content Management tool experience including AEM, Sitecore, etc.
- Intimate familiarity with cloud computing platforms such as Azure or AWS
- Experience with various tools such as Jenkins, TeamCity, TFS, Subversion, Git, Docker and configuration management tools Chef, Puppet, Ansible. Chef is preferred.
- Working knowledge of scripting languages including Shell, Perl and Python
- Proficient in one or more of the following monitoring and logging tools: Zabbix, Nagios, Cacti, Logstash, Graphite, Splunk
- Experience with containerization orchestration tools such as Kubernetes, Amazon ECS, Azure Container Services and/or OpenshiftAbility to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools
- Strong problem-solving skills with an investigative mentality, decision making ability and a capacity for strategic and associative thinking
- Understanding of Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) in the software engineering process and can clearly articulate how a DevOps / Systems Engineer facilitates these practices in collaboration with the Development, Quality Assurance and Technical Operations teams to drive business goals
- Great sense of humor and the ability to work hard without compromising on fun!
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Minneapolis, MN (MN03)