Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
@ ICF Next, we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world.
Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo.
We’re currently hiring for a Marketing Associate.
As a Marketing Associate, you will:
- Work with our creative services team to develop the full scope of communications products (presentations, overviews, program summaries, web copy, diagrams, illustrations, social media, etc.) for government agencies
- Support the creation of high-impact communications artifacts (e.g. website content management, slide library, documents, blog postings)
- Coordinate with government officials, subject matter experts, technical experts, and industry thought leaders on marketing and communications materials
- Coordinate projects with internal creative services and technical teams to ensure we meet deadlines and milestones
- Employ the full range of communications tools including digital, social, visual, presentations, and written remarks, collateral, and digital properties
- Proactively drive projects from concept to completion, working closely with the client and client team
As a Marketing Associate, you will have:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 2-3 years’ experience in marketing, either in an agency or working within a communications department of an organization
- Experience within federal, state, and local sectors
- A focus on service, responsiveness, and superior client service
- Experience with orchestrating the development marketing collateral (print and online) and marketing channels (e.g. e-mail, social, and events)
- Experience working collaboratively with a creative department to conceive, create, and deliver outstanding creative communications products
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Responsive and open to feedback
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making capabilities
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Superior interpersonal skills including courtesy, professionalism, and a cooperative attitude
- Creative thinker with innovative approach to problem solving
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
- Knowledge of marketing analytics platforms such as Google Analytics
- Ability to be flexible to handle multiple priorities
Job Location(s): This position will be based at our Fairfax, VA office.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)