Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Senior Project Manager
About the team
From communicating a new three-year strategy for BMW, to launching TSB as a challenger brand on the high street and engaging SAP’s C-suite clients with new technical innovations, we build long-lasting, collaborative client relationships, working across every major sector with iconic names to create unforgettable brand experiences. This role offers an exciting opportunity to work on maintaining and growing some of our key accounts across multiple sectors.
About the role
The Senior Project Manager is responsible to the Senior Project Director / Client Services Director for their overall individual performance. The Senior Project Manager works in collaboration with other members for the Client Services Team, as well as with the wider business.
- Key to this role is building strong relationships with stakeholders and project managing allocated projects, across all channels to the highest of standards.
- You’ll feed briefs into the wider agency and lead the response, and, subject to the project, continue to lead and oversee the project during its lifecycle whilst working with some of the best creatives in the business.
- You’ll have an in depth understanding of the ICF Next proposition and method, including how to present to clients and how to expertly manage through the different disciplines within the business
- You’ll deliver and manage first class multi-channel communication projects on time and within budget to the ICF Next Brilliant Basics standard – this will include some of the more complex and high-profile projects in the business
- You’ll demonstrate an understanding of business targets and effectively managing costs, achieving against specific targets on gross profit and fee recovery
- You will need a minimum of 5 years' agency experience of delivering multi-channel campaigns and developing good client relationships as part of a wider team
- You have a solid background of working across marketing, employee engagement, digital/social and integrated campaigns.
- You have built up an enviable network of contacts, thanks to your superb interpersonal and relationship building skills and you are adept at influencing and negotiating as well as having the empathy and tact to read each situation from all angles.
- You have an engaging and confident personality, with high levels of emotional resilience; you lead by example at all times, responding positively and quickly to change and pace, whilst keeping a cool head under pressure.
Ready to apply?
Interested candidates are invited to follow the link and submit a cover letter and a CV.
ICF is a privacy conscious organisation and your trust is paramount to us. Find out here how we use and protect your data.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Leeds - Carlton Mills (GB77)