Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Senior Associate (Organizational Design & Change Management)
@ ICF Next, we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world. Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo.
We’re currently hiring for a Senior Associate, Organizational Design & Change Management in our Los Angeles office.
As a Senior Associate, Organizational Design & Change Management you will:
Act as a day-to-day client touchpoint and project manager
- Own the strategy and planning for deliverables from ideation to creation and take a leadership role on individual work streams.
- Develop client-ready work product and presentations.
- Make recommendations to internal account leaders and advise on workstream progress.
- Help facilitate workshops and design process to develop strategies for the communications function of a large company.
Help lead work on organizational design and assessment projects
- Make recommendations for improvement (e.g. training, new process, new org design).
- Assist with designing new processes in support of efficiency and work prioritization.
- Look for opportunities for efficiency or better impact in planned spending.
- Help manage large-scale transformation, tracking talent placement and design changes in the run-up to a large organizational announcement.
- Develop strategies to meet internal change management goals.
Develop and deploy large-scale professional training programs
- Build content for training on topics such as social/digital media skills, people management and business acumen.
- Manage long-term content build schedules and get input and review from ICF Next training experts
- Assist in training deployment at the client site, ensuring all sessions run smoothly—including managing all materials and technology required.
Provide problem solving and initial review on the work of associates
- Begin the development of people management and mentoring capabilities.
- Review Associates work for strategic relevance and accuracy.
As a Senior Associate, Organizational Design & Change Management you will have:
- 3-5 years of professional management consulting experience in organizational design, development, or people operations
- 2+ years of client-facing experience
- 2+ years project management experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Organization Design, Communications or Related Business degree.
- Strong presentation and communications skills
- Advanced business acumen and analytical thinking
- Ability to travel 20%-30% of the time
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Los Angeles, CA (CA75)