WMD Medical Operations Support Lead
ICF seeks an experienced WMD Medical Operations Lead to support the division’s programs and projects.
Project planning, implementation and monitoring support.
• Analysis, market research and other types of research.
• SME advisory support and reach-back consultations.
• Administrative support, including travel planning, scheduling, reporting.
• Technical, production, presentation, protocol and procedure development.
• Logistical and information technology support for division systems and tools.
• Budget planning, budget execution, procurement support, accounting reports and analysis.
• Develop MOU/MOA documents for components and other partners.
• Develop draft documentation, responses, data calls and research in support of the division needs and requirements.
The contractor shall conduct Medical Operations Surge Support by maintaining readiness to surge support to urgent health security events, some of which may require travel.
- Bachelor’s degree in a recognized engineering, scientific, technical, or related discipline
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a DHS Suitability and high level clearance
- 10+ years of relevant experience in medical operations related to WMD
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing; negotiate complex issues; and maintain good working relations.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, analytical environment
- Knowledge and experience in CBRN material as well as an understanding of the hazards associated with their manufacture, transport and use
- Knowledge of Secure the Cities, BioWatch, and/or other major WMD detection programs
- Experience in deliberate planning
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
DC Client Office (DC88)