Organizational Change Management Consultant On-Call
Are you interested in helping prepare the workforce for the future? Are you comfortable helping organizations identify and address organizational challenges? Do you have at least 4 years of experience in organization development? Do you have experience with helping organizations navigate critical transformations? If the answers are yes, ICF is growing and we need you!
ICF is seeking an On-Call Organizational Change Management (OCM) professional to support a large organizational assessment and transformation project. This position will be located in the DC area, part time onsite and part time telework.
The ideal candidate will work with a team to:
- Conduct an organizational assessment to determine how jobs, roles, and structures should change to meet a desired future state
- Develop an OCM strategy and roadmap to improve adoption of IT initiatives
- Provide training, improve communications and mentor project teams to increase the adoption of IT and other initiatives (policies, procedures, structural changes)
- Draft global email announcements, design promotional materials, prepare/conduct briefings, and help develop training materials
- Manage development and execution of communications materials, such as fact sheets, job aids, instructional guides, Web content, briefings, and presentations
- Support the project team to develop stakeholder/partner outreach and engagement efforts to obtain awareness, understanding, buy-in, and support
- Work with multiple team members to recommend, develop, and implement OCM strategies
- Conceptualize, coordinate, and prepare client-ready products that meet both company and client standards and needs
- Support the design, development, implementation, and revision of project plans and adhere to established timelines
- 4+ years of professional work experience
- Experience and knowledge of organizational assessment and change management principles, methodologies, and tools
- Demonstrated experience producing organization-wide communications and communication strategies
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience leading communications activities for organizational IT initiatives
- Familiarity with continuous improvement and project management approaches, tools, and phases
- Familiarity with agile software development methods and practices
- Analytical skills and the ability to provide insight into project progress
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills to include experience with developing and delivering presentations, editing, and proofreading
- Ability to explain complex technical concepts in an easily understandable written format
- Demonstrated client relationship skills working in a dynamic client environment
- Solid computer skills with Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio)
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
DC Client Office (DC88)