Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
CCDF Technical Assistance Consultant - Telecommute
CCDF Technical Assistance Consultant: Telecommute
Early Education Services
Telecommute in the U.S.
ICF’s Early Education Services Line of Business seeks a Child Care and Development Fund (CCDF) Technical Assistance Consultant to develop a national training framework for OCC regional staff and state and territory CCDF Lead Agency administrators on the requirements and nuances of CCDF plan preprint submissions.
This position is home based anywhere in the United States with 25% travel required to participate in meetings at the Office of Child Care Central office and across the 10 ACF Regions.
- Develop a national training framework on CCDF preprint plan submission that is interactive and in alignment with adult learning principles.
- Build a strong, positive relationship with OCC central and regional office staff.
- Collaborate closely with peers and federal staff in the planning and provision of training and/or TA to CCDBG grantees.
- Conduct research as needed.
- Provide a monthly reporting describing training planning and development activities according to the established protocol and timelines.
- Participate in TA team and full-team conference calls as needed
- Develop written products as needed and assigned.
- Provide expertise for product review as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education, public administration or related degree.
- 12+ years of relevant experience to include:
- CCDF implementation expertise and content knowledge related to CCDF administration, child care licensing, subsidy administration, quality rating and improvement systems, professional development systems, early learning guidelines, child assessment, Head Start, State prekindergarten, and other early childhood programs and initiatives.
- Extensive experience with the development of high-quality training products for adult learners that are interactive and highly effective.
- Providing training and technical assistance in the field of early education.
- Working with state agencies or partnering organizations specific to early childhood policy development and program implementation.
- Collaboration and partnership experience across early care and education systems, including State and Federal stakeholders.
- Project management that includes leading a team of senior professionals and complex deliverables.
- Proficient in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, SharePoint, Skype, and Adobe Connect) and other E-learning/Webinar tools.
- Master’s Degree in Early Childhood Education, public administration or related degree.
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making capabilities.
- Team player with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated outstanding level of professionalism in providing team support, including ability to exercise good judgment, discretion, tact, and diplomacy.
- Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information.
- Ability to apply detailed knowledge of organizational procedures to make independent decisions and serve as a credible resource for a senior management team.
- Ability to work with all levels of internal staff, as well as outside clients and vendors.
- Ability to be flexible to handle multiple priorities and to work limited overtime as necessary.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Oregon Remote Office (OR99)