Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Software Engineer - CYBERSECURITY
ICF is making a difference in Cyber Space - COME JOIN OUR CYBER PIONEERS in support of this Department of Defense (DoD) project providing systems-level technical direction for the development, acquisition, deployment, and support of integrated Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) systems. Work is located in SAN DIEGO, CA.
We're looking for a SOFTWARE ENGINEER focused on CYBER SECURITY.
In this role you will:
- Support the full software development lifecycle (SDLC) by utilizing continuous deployment, Agile, and DevOps
- Support QA and QC verification during all phases of project life cycle, through development and prototyping
- Ensure all development is completed in accordance with policy, standards, and procedures as specified by the client
What you'll need to be considered:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- Five (5) years of experience providing Cybersecurity (IT security) support or management services with IT hardware, software, networks or security system
- Minimum security clearance level of SECRET
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
San Diego, CA (CA74)