Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Junior Graphic Designer
ICF Next, formerly ICF Mostra, is one of the leading integrated communication agencies in Europe.
We are specialised in helping European institutions and other international organisations to raise awareness about their policies and actions and, engage with a variety of audiences. With the support of our global partner network, we can offer solutions for communication needs, in any medium and in any language, across the world.
We challenge ourselves and our clients to communicate to citizens and confront realities and tackle new challenges. Our 1,700+ deep bench of creatives, communicators, strategists, technologists, and data analysts are committed to helping organizations to meet barriers head-on. To find real value – sooner. And to create lasting change that leaves them better prepared to face the future. Check us out at ICFNext.com!
The Junior Graphic Designer will help the team with the linguistic adaptations of graphic designs produced in English.
It would be particularly important that the designer is proficient in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and is a good communicator (especially in English), with the capacity to work autonomously and as part of a team.
Junior Web/Visual Designer shall implement the tasks as follows:
Junior Web/Visual Designer will be responsible for facilitating the provision of adapted/translated visual content for use on the web and social media. This includes :
- making technical adaptations to centrally produced content to allow adaptation by the clients themselves
- putting in place such adaptations based on available input (eg. translations, adaptation guidelines)
- developing new visual content for the needs of the client
This may involve also tasks and activities of an administrative nature and/or linked to coordination requirements
- Excellent level of English
- Good artistic skills: drawing, painting, photography, infographics
- Experience in graphic design
- Good knowledge of all the design software
- Proactivity and willingness to work independently, good coordination skills
- Ability to meet deadlines is a must
- Team player spirit
- Good knowledge of EU policy is an asset
- Knowledge of French is an asset
- Bachelor level of education
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Belgium Client Office (BE88)