Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
On-Call Colorist / Video Editor
@ ICF Next, we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world.
Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo.
We’re currently hiring for an on-call/freelance Colorist / Video Editor.
As an on-call/freelance Colorist / Video Editor you will:
- Strategically and creatively develop and create video content to tell compelling, relatable stories for a variety of media platforms (TV, YouTube, Social, etc).
- Work as a key member of the post production team to create high quality, stylistically consistent, expertly color graded projects and graphics.
- Execute post-production tasks such as audio editing and color correction.
- Edit and assemble raw footage into a suitable, finished product ready for final file delivery. Create versions and working with Producer and Program Team to achieve communication objectives and client approval.
- Have the ability to work both independently and as part of a team are vital.
- Possess an effective interpersonal skills; good judgment and the ability to collaborate with different levels of management and creative teams.
- Create, maintain, and communicate documentation for lighting guidelines and implementation techniques.
- Maintain, organize, and archive the digital library of assets.
- Anticipate and work well within different production and technical constraints and understand the budgeting restrictions associated with them.
As on-call/freelance Colorist / Video Editor, you will have:
- 10+ years of creative experience within agency and/or consultancy environments.
- Bachelor’s degree, required.
- Well-versed in FCP X, Adobe Premiere, Photoshop, After Effects, DaVinci Resolve, and Lumetri; and must be demonstrated in a body of work.
- Deep understanding and expertise on all social platforms and traditional media.
- Ability and desire to work in a highly collaborative, fast-paced culture.
- Strong attention to detail in every aspect of editing and motion graphics.
- Self-motivated and able to gracefully handle multiple projects in a high-speed environment.
Job Location(s): Rockville, MD and Remote
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Maryland Remote Office (MD99)