Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Portfolio Reporting Specialist
We are looking for a talented, highly motivated Portfolio Reporting Specialist to support a large, business analysis and management support services contract for our federal client. This position will be located at our client site in Arlington, VA.
What you’ll be doing…
- Provide overall written communication and data analysis/visualization support in development of comprehensive IT portfolio reporting to the client PMO office.
- Hold ongoing discussions with various stakeholders to assist in data collection efforts.
- Work with Project Server, PowerPoint & Excel to format IT Portfolio reports in preparation for high visibility presentations to senior level clients up to the CIO and CFO level.
- Condense large amounts of data into high-level visual summaries.
What you will need…
- 4 years of experience in IT Portfolio management plus a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project) as well as advanced experience with tools such as PowerPivot, SharePoint and Project Server.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment and juggle multiple priorities
- Demonstrated customer service orientation and an outstanding level of professionalism in providing client support
- Excellent oral communication skills, including experience with developing and delivering executive level presentations
- Exceptional problem solving skills with a strong ability to analyze situations, identify existing, or potential problems and recommend solutions
- ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Pay Transparency Statement: For more information, please click here: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Virginia Client Office (VA88)