Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Senior Proposal Manager
About the team
The Senior Proposal Manager supports teams to deliver best in class responses that showcase our intelligent creative and innovative approach in a structured, organised fashion, whilst keeping the teams aligned with client brief and business objectives. The role navigates between all departments in the division as well as ICF functions.
About the role
- Working across the company, the Senior Proposal Manager is a key driving force behind the success and development of proposals across ICF Next competing for a wide range of work for leading brands across all sectors, from events to campaigns to design tenders and exhibition stands
- Collaborating with Account Directors and Business Development to create proactive, intelligence led proposals
- Commercial management of proposal budgets, ensuring budgets are agreed and upheld
- Leading from the front directly managing our tier one responses, as well as overseeing teams working on tier two pitches
- Delivering innovative work on time, to budget and with maximum efficiency
- Track and report on our spend and pitch to win ratio
- Embrace the ICF Next standard at all times by being a trusted advisor, coaching and mentoring team members and ensuring the pitch process is followed and trained regularly across the business
- Ensure that proposed solutions achieve the objectives of the clients brief and uphold our quality standards
- Drive the development of our response strategy – ensuring continued innovation in our responses
- Team development and mentoring including line management of the Proposal Manager
- The Senior Proposal Manager must be an expert in brief interrogation, programme management to tight timeframes and have extensive experience in managing a multi-skill set project teams
- You will have strong commercial acumen with the ability to manage budgets at varying scales
- You will have previous experience leading responses for large and complex projects and across multiple channels for different industry sectors
- Strong business sense with a broad knowledge of different industries and sectors
- A respected team leader that can build relationships with colleagues at all levels
- Ability to ensure that pitches are delivered to the ICF Next standard and meet the requirements of client briefs and expectations
- Strong programme management experience and commercial understanding
Ready to apply?
Interested candidates are invited to follow the link and submit a cover letter and a CV.
ICF is a privacy conscious organisation and your trust is paramount to us. Find out here how we use and protect your data.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Leeds - Carlton Mills (GB77)