Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Are you an Engineer with and interest in Hazard Mitigation? Join our team today! We are looking for several engineers to join us immediately. These are full-time benefits eligible position based in Guaynabo, Puerto Rico.
As a 406 Regional Liaison Coordinator you will support Disaster Recovery efforts in Puerto Rico. You will utilize your experience as an engineer and propose infrastructure mitigation alternatives for public/private non-profit infrastructures projects across the island. In addition, you will be responsible for identifying opportunities in hazard mitigation for eligible applicants.
- Assist with the identification and description of cost effective, technically feasible, and environmentally sound mitigation actions
- Perform technical analyses and provide recommendations for mitigation measures
- Develop cost-effective measures to eliminate or reduce future damages to damaged facilities – specifically, to reduce future damage to public facilities
- Evaluate effectiveness of mitigation measures that have been recommended in accordance with approved Hazard Mitigation Proposals
Qualifications and experience you’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (civil, construction, architecture, etc)
- 3+ years of experience in the engineering field
- Engineering license preferred
- Project Management experience preferred
- 100% bilingual Spanish and English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office - Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel
- Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize, work under pressure, juggle multiple tasks, organize time effectively
- Flexibility of schedule and able to work in a fast-paced environment - Excellent referrals from past employers
- Experience with prior disaster recovery construction/restoration efforts is welcomed but not essential
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Puerto Rico (PR02)