Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Sr. Business Analyst
@ ICF Next, we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world. Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo!
We’re currently hiring for a Business Analyst in one of our locations.
As a Sr. Business Analyst you will:
- Perform requirements gathering through interviews, document and artifact analysis, facilitated workshop sessions, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, user stories, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis
- Bring strong analytical skills to bear on projects, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret client business needs and translate them into detailed user stories & functional specifications
- Drive and challenge business stakeholders on requirements, processes, and solution drivers to ensure an appropriate level of detail and to remove ambiguity
- Communicate and collaborate proactively with external and internal clients to analyze information and functional needs and deliver functional requirements, business requirements, and user stories
- Collaborate with Creative team and ensure that User Experience and Visual Design align with required functionality
- Provide support to Technical and QA teams to provide guidance and clarifications regarding requirement questions
- Gain thorough understanding of client and business needs in order to provide consultative insights and fill role of business partner
As a Sr. Business Analyst you will need:
- 5 years’ experience in documenting requirements
- Experience working in the digital agency or consulting firm space
- Willingness to travel as required for client engagements
- Excellent presentation and communications skills that establish trust, credibility and respect
- Familiarity with and aptitude to understand ecommerce, CRM, and CMS platforms supported by ICF Next, such as Hybris, Sitecore, Marketo, Adobe AEM, Salesforce, or similar
- Experience with the Atlassian Suite (Jira, Confluence)
- Excellent attention to detail with a strong understanding of business
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced, self-motivated, and self-managed environment
- Experience with Adobe Analytics or similar analytics program is highly desirable
- Experience working with highly distributed and offshore teams
- Familiarity with different development methodologies including Agile, Iterative and Waterfall
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Richmond, VA (VA29)