Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
In this position you will develop highly scalable, flexible, and resilient cloud solutions that address customer use cases and accelerate cloud adoption. You will help promote best practices around advanced cloud-based solutions, and bring expertise on how to migrate existing workloads to the cloud. You should have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, products, and technical challenges.
What will you be doing:
- Collaborate with others to define and implement optimal, complete solutions based on stakeholder needs. Apply and generates best practices in multiple technical domains using open source and third-party technology products and services.
- Collaborates with Software Architects to help design their cloud applications for optimal scaling including content caching, compute optimizations, continuous integration and delivery pipeline, load balancer setup, and more.
- Participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud
- Ensure solutions are developed and packaged in an easily consumable and repeatable way for customers and internal technical teams.
- Capture and share best practice knowledge with the internal technical teams.
- Deployment of continuous integration and continuous deployment technologies such as Jenkins, Puppet, or Chef.
- Writing scripts in languages such as Bash, Groovy, Python, Powershell, and/or Scala.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field (e.g., Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline) or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in the IT field focusing on development projects, DevSecOps, and technical architecture specifically
- Strong architecture & design experience of deploying enterprise applications to the cloud.
- Experience building CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience with large-scale, high availability server architectures.
- Experience migrating or transforming legacy customer solutions to the cloud.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Nice to have:
- IT security practices or DevSecOps including encryption, certificates, key management, patch management, STIG, RMF, or security hardening, and auditing.
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences
- High level of comfort communicating effectively across internal and external organizations
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
- Experience with load balancers
- Professional experience architecting/operating solutions built on public clouds
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Washington, DC (DC02)