Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Associate Front End Developer - Toronto
Join the next gen. We’re a new breed – a consulting agency. We combine the creativity of an agency with the depth and expertise of a consultancy. Our team is a mix of mission-driven strategists, marketers, technologists and data scientists, harnessing the insights, creativity and technology that moves people. This is what we call…Accelerated Change, Beautifully Delivered. Check us out at ICFNext.com!
We’re currently hiring for Associate Front End Developers to join our Toronto team in Summer 2020.
As an Associate Front End Developer, you will:
- Develop and implement digital technology solutions with appropriate software design methodology in a dynamic and fast paced team environment
- Collaborate with UX professionals and apply your visual design thinking skills to the development process
- Participate in all levels of the development lifecycle, including direct client interaction
- Develop rich front-end web applications and implement enterprise CMS solutions
- Discuss technical solutions with clients and provide innovative new ideas to solutions
- Collaborate and work in an agile team environment
As an Associate Front End Developer, you will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems, Mathematics, or equivalent
- Hands on development experience with one or more JAMstack technologies such as: Angular JS, Ember, Polymer and React
- Experience with source control: Git and/or SVN
- Hands on experience developing responsive websites
- Experience translating comps and annotated wireframes into semantic HTML markup
- Ability to integrate RESTful web services
- GitHub page or code sample preferred
- Experience with common CMSes such as Drupal, WordPress and others preferred
- Experience with Grunt, Gulp, Webpack or other automated build tools preferred
Why you’ll love working here:
- Full health benefits (100% dental coverage, prescription, vision, massages, life insurance and short term/ long term disability)
- Generous vacation and retirement plans
- Employee support program
- A brand new cell phone, with upgrades every 24 months (we’ve got your phone bill covered, too)
- Ongoing training and development opportunities, education assistance programs
- Catered Friday lunches
- Loaded snack cupboards
- Friendly community with lots of social events – from boat cruises to volleyball tournaments
- Participation in charity initiatives
Like what you see and think you’re a perfect fit? Apply today.
Please be assured we’ll treat any information you share with us with the utmost care, only use your information for recruitment purposes and will never sell it to other companies for marketing purposes. Please review https://www.icf.com/legal/Canada-privacy-statement to view ICF’s Privacy Statement for more details.
We thank all candidates in advance for their application, but only those contacted for an interview will receive a reply.
At ICF Next, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to creating a culture with a diversity of talented individuals who join, stay, and work in an environment that enables them to thrive. ICF Next is committed to providing accommodations. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Toronto, Canada (CD80)