Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Junior Business Consultant, Commercial Healthcare Division
Are you looking for a career in the rapidly evolving healthcare market—one that embraces your entrepreneurial spirit? At ICF Next, we’re a trusted advisor and implementation partner to many of the most recognized healthcare brands in the United States. By combining leading-edge business processes with flexibility and sensitivity, we help clients boost their bottom line, add value, and advance mission success.
We’re currently hiring for Junior Business Consultants to join our Richmond and Fairfax teams in Summer 2020.
As a Junior Business Consultant, you will:
- Have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects with Commercial Healthcare clients in the following areas:
- Program Management, Systems Development, Strategic planning, Product implementation and process improvement
- Support project manager in all aspects of client engagement from project inception through delivery
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis of data and information, such as process analysis, gap analysis, etc.
- Recognize and escalate to project manager project issues or risks
- Document a wide range of project information, which may include process documentation, systems requirements documentation, meeting notes, etc.
As a Junior Business Consultant, you will have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Leadership Studies or related fields
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Access and Visio
- Familiarity with MS SharePoint admin tools
- A positive “can-do” attitude with a willingness to do whatever work is required to make the project successful
- High degree of comfort with change
- Ability to recognize and escalate project issues or risks when they are identified.
- Ability to facilitate conversations between business and IT users
- Proficient communication skills in both oral and written format
- Good presentation skills
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)