Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Junior Contracts Officer
ICF Next-Belgium is part of ICF, a global consulting, communication and technology services provider with more than 6,000 professionals focused on making big things possible for our clients.
We are one of the leading integrated communication agencies specialising in public information campaigns across Europe. Our end-to-end, multi-channels, fully integrated communications offer includes strategy, creation and media planning, content marketing and editorial services, social media activities, media relations, stakeholder engagement and event organisation. The in-house production teams specialise in digital solutions and are proud of 30 years’ experience with multilingual publications and a unique track record of audio-visual productions, honoured with multiple awards.
We specialise in helping European institutions and other international organisations to raise awareness about their policies and actions and engage with a variety of audiences. With the support of our global partner network, we can offer solutions for communication needs, in any medium and in any language, across the world.
As member of the Contracts team, the Contracts Officer will assist project managers in identifying contractual risks and ensure that projects are executed in accordance with company policies and in respect of contractual terms and conditions. Alongside the Contracts Specialist, their responsibility will be to:
- Identify and analyse with project managers any contracts/ projects implementation risks in order to formulate mitigation plan
- Highlight any potential non-compliance and other problems that could have an adverse impact on project results and performance
- Perform Tender documentation review for use by the Business Development team and draft Partnership, Pre-bid or Non-disclosure Agreements as necessary
- Maintain the Framework Contracts Overview information and keep track of Price Indexing and other applicable requests for amendment
- Pay particular attention to Intellectual Property Rights and Data Privacy and Security issues. Support teams in drafting disclaimers and competition rules, review collaboration (eg bloggers) agreements, etc…
- Create and maintain the IPR Restrictions Register and guide the teams in the preparation of supporting documentation for IPR – licenses, transfer statements, etc…
- Coordinate with other corporate functions, such as operational finance, accounting and legal, to ensure adherence to client and company regulations and coherence in internal contract implementation practices
- Bachelor's degree with entry level of experience in contract / project management and pricing
- Excellent ability with Microsoft Office applications and facility in learning new technologies (Maconomy, Smartsheet…)
- Good understanding of activity areas in Communication and Marketing (Editorial, Graphic Design, Video, Web, Events, Social Media, Public Relations, Media buying. Etc.)
- Experience and familiarity with European Commission contractual matters and associated legal issues is a plus
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Brussels, Belgium (BE75)