Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Content Writer and Editor
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Job Title Content Writer and Editor
At ICF Next, we change lives, strengthen communities, stretch minds and shape history. We’re devoted to finding better ways to innovate solutions for a healthier planet, improving the quality of life worldwide, driving business value, discovering answers for complex issues, and to learn and grow. What we do matters and that inspires us each and every day. We are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world. Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo.
About the team
Reporting to the Content Director, you’ll source, develop and tell great brand stories that build strategic engagement for our amazing roster of clients. You’ve got the creative and conceptual flair of a copywriter, with the instintive storytelling ability of a news reporter. You’ve got high standards of quality and accuracy, and you spotted the deliberate typo in the previous sentence.
About the role
- Source, conceptualise, create and craft compelling campaign and event content for major brands and FTSE 100 companies including Lloyds Banking Group, BMW, EDF Energy, SAP and Asda – working across sectors as a trusted advisor to C-suite clients and senior leaders.
- Harness the power of language, visual communication and live congregation to engage and move large audiences, whether they’re colleagues, customers or citizens
- Turn often complex corporate messages into must-see and must-read content that is delivered internally, through and above the line across a mix of disciplines – including digital, design, print, film, events and experiential
- Collaborate with strategists, creatives and account managers across our full-service global agency, bringing fresh insight, ideas and innovations to our expanding Content team.
- A journalism qualification is highly desirable.
- A successful background in media, internal comms or marketing is essential; ideally with a proven track record in the creative industries and/or corporate world
- You are tuned into the ever-changing world around you, from business to tech, from politics to popular culture
- Your expertise in content writing and content strategy is proven by a strong portfolio that shows you can win hearts and minds, win awards and win work
- You can pitch and persuade, influence and inspire, build relationships and foster team spirit
Ready to apply?
Interested candidates are invited to follow the link and submit a cover letter and a CV.
ICF is a privacy conscious organisation and your trust is paramount to us. Find out here how we use and protect your data.
London Riverscape (GB75)