Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
@ ICF Next, we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world. Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo.
We’re currently hiring for an Account Executive in our Minneapolis office.
As an Account Executive you will:
- Own day to day client communication
- Parter with the rest of the client team as well as other agency teams to lead client work and deliver flawless execution that meets or exceeds client expectations
- Contribute strategic thinking and bring value to client relationships
- Assist with budget management and understand the profitability of your accounts
As an Account Executive, you will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-3 years of relevant advertising agency experience
- Strong understanding of the inter-workings of an agency and how teams including creative, paid media, strategy, and production work together to produce client-ready work
- Strong decision making, negotiation, presentation and communication skills
- Stong attention to detail
- The ability to self-start, confidently interface with clients, and drive your own career path
Job Location(s): Minneapolis, MN
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity).
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Minneapolis, MN (MN03)