Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
@ ICF Next, we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world. Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo.
We’re currently hiring for an Administrative Assistant in our Minneapolis office.
As an Administrative Assistant, you will:
- Act as confidential administrative assistant for team members and their departments. Maintain and manage calendars, manage mail, organize meetings and conference calls, maintain files, run errands as requested.
- Schedule and monitor team meetings within the group and work with account teams to coordinate client visits. Proactively adjust accordingly and schedule any other department related meetings/preparations: including ordering and setting up meals, setting up conference rooms, audio visual preparation and preparing presentation materials and handouts.
- Arrange travel. Determine destination, mode of transportation, travel dates, and necessary accommodations. Consult travel agent to analyze fares, routings and appropriate travel services. Prepare tentative travel plans and suitable alternatives for approval by traveler. Ensure all reservations are confirmed prior to travel; track and audit travel activities and expenses; serve as general resource for traveler. Research problems and resolve issues as necessary.
- Create expense reports for designated positions. Proactively request receipts. Assist others as time permits.
- Build strong internal and external relationships and become a go-to resource for corporate and agency information within the team.
- Maintain a solid understanding of organizational operations, policies, procedures and regulations.
- Be an ambassador, change agent and active participant in cultural, corporate and agency events and activities, including meetings and projects. Provide updates, agendas and information, as applicable regarding meetings and activities.
- Collaborate with other members within the Agency Support Team to provide back-up and bandwidth support, as well as provide support for agency events and special projects as needed.
As an Administrative Assistant, you will have:
- Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize, work under pressure, juggle multiple tasks, organize time effectively.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to express oneself concisely and clearly.
- Possess confidence and initiative to keep team members accurately on schedule and on tasks.
- Flexibility of schedule – able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-directed, attentive to detail, and highly professional at all times.
- Ability to work as part of the team as well as independently to meet goals in this exciting, deadline-driven environment.
- Sound judgment and discretion in handling confidential information.
- Must have a working knowledge of the following software:
- MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point.
- Must have at least two years administrative experience in a client services environment. Advertising experience is a plus.
Job Location(s): Minneapolis
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity).
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Minneapolis, MN (MN03)