Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Job Title Film Producer
Location London or Leeds
About ICF NEXT
At ICF Next, we change lives, strengthen communities, stretch minds and shape history. We’re devoted to finding better ways to innovate solutions for a healthier planet, improving the quality of life worldwide, driving business value, discovering answers for complex issues, and to learn and grow. What we do matters and that inspires us each and every day. We are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world. Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo.
About the team
You will be part of our exciting and innovative Film team, reporting directly to the Head of Film. You’ll produce and deliver brand, marketing and corporate film, and work alongside some of the brightest and talented minds in the business.
About the role
You’re an experienced Producer with drive, positivity and professionalism and a proven track record of successfully producing a range of film projects on brief, on time and on budget. You demonstrate an excellent understanding of production and post-production workflows, with a full working knowledge of all software used within the department, file formats and shooting equipment. This is an exciting opportunity to work for an award-winning communications agency in a talented and growing team. You will work on challenging projects from inception to completion for many of the world’s best-known brands and there is potential to develop into Senior Film roles.
- Fantastic organisation skills and can manage several projects at once alongside being commercially astute
- Excellent communication skills mean that you are great at building effective relationships at all levels of the business, as well as with clients
- The ability to act and diplomacy whilst confidently influencing and negotiating, and maintain a cool headed, flexible and supportive approach especially when under pressure
- You’re self-motivated, empathetic team player with the drive and ambition to support the team in achieving its commercial objective and creative ambitions.
- You must be ambitious and demonstrate a commitment to developing your knowledge and skills by seeking to continually push yourself to the limit and deliver award-winning work; you aren’t afraid to challenge the status quo
- You’re diligent and conscientious and show meticulous attention to detail and passion in your work
Ready to apply?
Interested candidates are invited to follow the link and submit a cover letter and a CV.
ICF is a privacy conscious organisation and your trust is paramount to us. Find out here how we use and protect your data.
London Riverscape (GB75)