Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Data Targeting & Tracking Program Lead - Energy Efficiency
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Data Targeting & Tracking Program Lead
Multifamily & C&I Energy Efficiency
New York, NY
We are currently seeking a Data Targeting and Tracking Program Lead to join our Northeast Energy Efficiency team and provide critical program support for a New York City based energy efficiency programs as well as other areas of the northeast.
This position is focused on harnessing the power of our program data to advance the reduction of building energy consumption and implementation clean energy projects. The seasoned professional will use her/his own experience managing a significant program database to support the development of outreach strategies, track program progress and develop all required program reporting. The Data Targeting and Tracking Program Lead will own the decisions around data organization and be the primary point of expertise for all activities related to the programmatic data. The candidate will:
- Have a full understanding of all internal and external data required for a successful program implementation
- Work directly with a CRM system architect to develop a comprehensive approach to tracking program data, provide guidance on decisions related to enhancing program tracking and define all data fields
- Work with internal staff, subcontractors and clients who interact with program tracking systems to provide initial training and ongoing support on proper operation of data tracking systems
- Provide regular and ad hoc analysis on program data to be used in regular reporting and planning activities. Oversee reporting and data analysis tasks performed by other members of the project team
- Evaluate the need and/or impact of incorporating new data into the existing program data
- Work across other program functional areas (IT, marketing) to coordinate data extracts and direct interactions with outside data feeds
- Maintain strong ongoing communications with management team and clients to assess their needs and support the data targeting and tracking program goals energy efficiency projects and building operation objectives
- Contribute to the evolution of program strategies and the design of program features, services, and marketing campaigns
- Prepare all internal and external reports to accurately describe program activities associated with reporting period. Oversee the collection of inputs for reports from internal and external project team members
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of experience
- Experience with an extensive energy and real estate database
- Experience working with the NYC building sector or similar experience working in other cities with a similar building stock
- Experience supervising work across a project team
- Demonstrated experience in maintaining, analyzing, preparing and presenting data for internal and external audiences.
- Self-driven with focus to meet assigned goals for team success and personal satisfaction
- Excellent listening skills and abilities to understand program current and future program reporting requirements
- Communication skills to present data and analysis to internal and external stakeholder and clients
- Build trust, develop relationships, and demonstrate value as a trusted resource to our clients
- Uncover new or validate program opportunities through data analysis
- Time management skills to maximize effectiveness using software to organize schedules and track progress to goals
- Experience working as a key member of a cross functional project team to deliver on client goals.
- Working on successful energy efficiency or clean energy programs, with specific understanding of the related data and interactions
- Building relationships with trade allies servicing the commercial real estate market in a major metropolitan area
- Knowledge of or aptitude to learn technical aspects associated with data management and presentation including software products and data visualization tools.
- Knowledge of regulatory environment governing energy related work in New York City including:
- NYC building energy laws and New York State building codes and practices.
- Incentives and financing for energy efficiency and clean energy projects
- Demonstrated ability to provide leadership in project leadership and meet client goals as they relate to data management, targeting and tracking.
- Excellent verbal, presentation, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making capabilities
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information
- Ability to apply detailed knowledge of organizational procedures to make independent decisions and serve as a credible resource for a senior management team
- Ability to work with all levels of internal staff, as well as outside clients and vendors
- Proficiency in MS Office 365 (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel) and use of CRM applications to
- Ability to be flexible to handle multiple priorities
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Wall Street, NY (NY17)